Since its founding in 1953, TSUNEISHI SHIPBUILDING’s TSUNEISHI TRADING CO. has worked to provide pipes and other shipbuilding-related equipment and materials. Since 2003, we have been active in exporting such equipment and materials to shipbuilding companies overseas, and have also been involved in import and sales of reliable, high-quality equipment and materials from overseas manufacturers. In the shipbuilding industry, we are seeking to improve responsiveness to revised standards and new technologies while upgrading skills as specialized traders and expanding business opportunities. In addition, by finding uses in new fields for existing products and related goods, we are growing our capabilities for sales and project planning in new segments where we have not yet been active, taking a step upward as a general trading house that is responsive to today’s complex shipbuilding industry. Going forward, rooted in our dedication to providing materials promptly and in appropriate amounts, we will continue to provide operational support to trading partners in Japan and overseas, responsive to their increasingly complex and varied needs, and building solid relationships of trust. By further strengthening our ties with other group companies, we can all work as one, boldly taking on challenges to become an ever more responsive and strongly competitive organization. In the future, we will seek new challenges as a global company able to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction, as a trustworthy partner that cherishes its ties with customers and employees.
Kensaku Nohama, President
“Developing stable businesses to ensure the happiness of employees”
Cord Of Conduct
“Into the next 100 years”
Tsuneishi Group’s forward-looking ,bold actions and open-mindedness support both our customers and the local community,while fulfilling the dreams of our employees.
- 1. Stabllity and Growth
- We promise to provide our customers width products and services that give them satisfaction,to build closer relationship, and to challenge ourselves to be the best with what we go.
- 2. Importance of a person of ability
- We, staff members consider ourselves as a part of large family who promise to work,study and grow together.
- 3. A member of the swociety
- We promise to contribute our humble efforts to the revitalization and prosperity of local economies, behaving in good faith as a member of a global society.